You’ve finished adding a new form. You will see it in the contact form list with a shortcode.
After creating the form, the app will provide a shortcode for each form. You can copy this shortcode and embed it into your preferred position to display the form wherever you want.
Look at how the form display on the storefront:
On the product’s description:
On a blog post:
Or you can also copy the shortcode of each contact form on the contact form list or on the form editing page. Paste the contact form’s shortcode anywhere on the .liquid file to display the contact form.
- Go to “Online store” in your Shopify Admin Panel > On your “Current theme” select “Actions” -> “Edit Code”.
- Open the “.liquid” file you need, then find the position you want to display the contact form and paste the shortcode there.
If you don’t want to display the contact form in selected positions anymore, just remove the shortcode and save your changes.
If your Shopify store is using Online Store 2.0 theme, you will need to enable the contact form block to display it on the storefront:
- Go to “Online Store” in your Shopify Admin Panel > On your “Current theme” select “Customize”.
- In the bottom left corner of the screen select “Theme settings” > click “App embeds”.
- Enable “Contact From Ultimate” and “Save”.
After enabling the contact form block, you can display your contact form wherever you want using shortcode.