Vital Apps (from now on – “we”, “us”) is a registered technology company, which provides Mega Menu Pro, Social Login Pro, Instagram Shopping & Feed, Contact Form Ultimate, SEO Audit Pro, FilterPro, Size Chart, and Abandoned Cart Recovery Pro app (“the App”).
- Mega Menu Pro provides the option of creating a mega menu (the “Service”) to merchants who use Shopify to power their stores (the “Merchant”, “you”).
- Instagram Shopping & Feed provides the option of displaying Instagram images/videos on Shopify store and tagging products on these images/videos (the “Service”) to merchants who use Shopify to power their stores (the “Merchant”, “you”).
- Social Login Pro enables users to log in or register new accounts on the website with their social network accounts (“the Service”).
- Contact Form Ultimate provides the option of making any type of form with all the common input fields and displaying the form anywhere to merchants who use Shopify to power their stores (the “Merchant”, “you”).
- Size Chart enables merchants (the “Merchant”, “you”) to create any type of size chart for multiple kinds of products (the “Service”) such as clothing, shoes, accessories, bags, stationery, etc.
- SEO Audit Pro helps merchants (the “Merchant”, “you”) to analyze and detect any SEO problems with the content on all web pages (the “Service”).
- FilterPro enables merchants (the “Merchant”, “you”) to create unlimited product filters to help customers filter products quickly and precisely limit the product range displayed in search results (the “Service”).
- Abandoned Cart Recovery Pro enables merchants (the “Merchant”, “you”) to add unlimited reminder campaigns for unpaid carts, retain existing customers, reduce cart abandonment, and recover sales from those carts (the “Service”).
Personal Information the App Collects
When you install the App, we are automatically able to access certain types of information from your Shopify account: such as site name (domain name), email address, cookies data of web browser, and other relevant data. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org. This information is used by us to identify you and provide you with services, mailings, notifications, support, and to meet other contractual obligations.
When your customers log in or register a new account on your website using their social network account, we collect the following types of personal information from your customers: social network account information (ID, email, encrypted password, link to avatar image, link to profile page), their registration date, last login time. This information will be used the next time your customers log in to your site and help you gather data about your customers.
Instagram Shopping & Feed requires you to provide Instagram Access Token and your Instagram profile URL. Through this information, the App will access your basic Instagram data, profile data, published images, and videos on Instagram.
When you install and use our App, we do not collect, process, or retain any personal data of the customers or visitors or your Shopify store.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the personal information we collect from you in order to provide the Service and operate the App. Additionally, we use this personal information to: Communicate with you; Optimize or improve the App; and Provide you with information relating to our products or services.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We commit to protecting your Personal Information without sharing with any third party or using it for remarketing or targeted advertising campaigns.
Finally, we may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Compliance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through this contact email: email@example.com
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.